1. Scope We are Click Dryclean Limited, a company registered in Companies House, Cardiff with company registration number 09215058. We operate as Click Dryclean app (the “App”).
These terms comply with data protection legislation such as the Data Protection Act 1998. This regulates the processing of personal data relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
2. Information we collect from you. If you register on our App, download our App or request further information from us, we may collect the following personal data from you: your name, your email address, your billing address, your delivery address, your phone number(s), your order details, your payment details, your feedback for our services and information related to your query.
In addition, we may automatically collect information about the website that you came from or are going to, your IP Address and Browser type.
We can also collect information about your mobile device, including a unique identifier and information about the parts of the App you visit, how you interact with it and the times you access the App. However, this information is aggregated and is not used to identify you. We may also also collect information about your location.
3. How we share and use information collected from you. The information collected from you allows us to:
- process your order
- verify your identity and details of your payment method or credit card account
- communicate with you
- provide you with information relating to our new products and services
- administer the App and provide customer services
- investigate any complaints about the App
- meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
Click Dryclean will pass the information to the relevant third party service providers for performing the services.
To help constantly improve your experience with our App, we may use aggregated information so that we can administer and improve the App, analyse trends, gather broad demographic information and detect suspicious or fraudulent transactions. We may pass this information to third parties, but is not responsible for abuse of this data by third parties
We may if necessary use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud.
4. Transfer of your information outside the EEA Click Dryclean does not transfer your information outside the EEA, with the exception of web service’s cloud technology for the web servers or for the development or technical support of the App and services associated.
5. Marketing communications We may send you occassionally marketing emails or information about our services, new products, app features. Where you have registered as an online customer or via the App you can opt out of this at any time by selecting unsubscribe link in communication we send tok you. If you would like to subscribe for our emails, you can do this on our web site.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
To find out more about cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org or see www.youronlinechoices.eu which contains further information about behavioural advertising and online privacy.
7. Use of Web Beacons Some sections of our App and emails may contain electronic images known as Web beacons that allow us to count users who have visited these sections or read our emails. Web beacons collect only limited information which include a cookie number, time and date of a section view, and a description of the section on which the Web beacon resides. We may also carry Web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
8. Security Click Dryclean has implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
9. Updating your information You may review, correct, update or change your personal information at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or amending your account details on the App.
11. Links Our App contains links to other apps/websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other apps/websites to which you choose to link from our App. We encourage use to review the privacy policies of those other apps/websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
13. How to contact us If you have any questions about this policy or your personal information, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org